End can tickover

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Fitted this a couple of days ago guys just wondering if anyone else has noticed the tickover is a bit more irregular than prior to the can being changed.
a7434b453b3471eb3a5b28a0ca84f491.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I have to agree Ryan. Maybe its the angle... [emoji51]

As for lumpiness yes that can come from a change of exhaust.

Last edited:
It does look different to mines. Just fitted it and have not noticed any difference on tickover.

I have the same can and these welds are not present! Hate to say but looks fake ?

7c1389681475cd14d0068ba0497b495b.jpg

My one?

4a301418a9353e32d485f148679c7287.jpg

Hopefully I?m wrong and it?s a different can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair the OP didn't say it was genuine. We just looked at the pic and started commenting.

Your all right guys it's a Chinese copy not popular with some people but for 90 quid delivered no biggy if it doesn't last that long I thought it was worth a punt.

Re: Akrapovic

theres definatley slight differences if you do a side by side comparison.

sticker look smaller,more weld marks on link pipe,clamp has different bolt also.i've been playing spot the difference ;)
You missed one mate it's stainless not titanium.[emoji6]

haha,i was bored,but not that bored ;)

worth a punt for ?90 though.

Your all right guys it's a Chinese copy not popular with some people but for 90 quid delivered no biggy if it doesn't last that long I thought it was worth a punt.

Apologies mate. You post with a possible issue so just assumed you thought it was genuine. Always telling my boys at work as well ?.. never just assume anything! My bad. ?90 though!!! [emoji1303]

Apologies mate. You post with a possible issue so just assumed you thought it was genuine. Always telling my boys at work as well ?.. never just assume anything! My bad. ?90 though!!! [emoji1303]

No apologies needed mate I didn't mention it as Chinese reps are not everybody's cup of tea if I had a spare 600 I would of gone for the pukka one.I'm happy with it so far and the sound from 6000rpm onwards is addictive hope it lasts a while.[emoji106]

Akrapovic

Good to read it was a deliberate purchase as opposed to receiving something which wasn?t genuine.

So where did you get it from? Ebay info maybe....did you add the sticker?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Tbf with the bike being wide band it should run perfectly fine with just the end can fitted, idle should be ok as well. It may take a few runs or time at certain rpms to learn it but I?d be surprised if it was affected.

Don't see them on aliexpress? Can get them Ebay uk supplied for ?100. Previous poster correct - the s1000rr should auto tune for change of silencer. Makes you wonder why you would pay 6 times the price for original item!

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

What you entering in the subject line mate ?... bmw s1000rr exhaust... loads come up

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
8b38bac16e55b7e238ac913c5be4ad4e.jpg
e9f493a9bafeffd51381c57730a08b63.jpg

Last edited:
Back