Points for discussion

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18. I was planning to go with my mates on our annual trip and ride like we're 18 again in France, German, Italy and Spain but that looks like a dream now... Managed every year since 1983 except for 2020 & 2021. I'd sorted all the tank map layout and camera mounts so I can do the usual movie of the trip. SatNav's are OK...ish, but you need to have a wider idea of where you are and where you're going.

IMG_1610.jpgIMG_0674.jpegIMG_1580.jpegIMG_1581.jpegIMG_1582.jpeg

I think I draw the line with copies (wherever they are made) at items that need FEA/FEI analysis. But whatever works for you.

Sorry about the job loss hope you're back up and running shortly.

Agreed, it's not for everyone but it's only the back brake... What could go wrong. :cower: Tee-Tee....

I've had them on my Gen 3, TL1000R and Ducati 1098 for 10's of thousands of miles with no problems.

Last edited:
There is another manufacturer I saw whose done an updated version but I cannot for the life of me remember who it is. The Session 5 records great audio if you use a foam surround on them. Really good audio with no wind noise.... Also if you record 4K then use 'Reelsteadygo' software it uses the Gyro info from the camera and gives you perfect steady shots on a motorcycle in my experience. Takes a while to process but very, very good.

IMG_1611.jpg

Latest posts

Back