What a day!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro3178

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Early morning riding today. Hope your all having a good weekend!

746e05b89de42c8e610b3a7b814daebe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m not long back, roads are far too busy, can?t string together more than two corners. Either first thing or late in the evening are the best times to be out.

I?m not long back, roads are far too busy, can?t string together more than two corners. Either first thing or late in the evening are the best times to be out.

I?m the exact same mate, if the weather is really good then I will either go early or late to miss the traffic . I find Sundays always good as traffic doesn?t start to build until later in the morning.

My favourite route just now is back road to Prestwick, all country roads with lots of nice turns and dips, then back through Ardrossan , then to Largs , Gourock , Greenock then home . It?s a lot of costal roads so lovely scenery. It?s around 100+ miles so just enough for the sports bike for me , any longer and my body starts to complain lol

100+ is enough mate for me too.No coastal roads for me in Derby however we have some great roads around the peak district including Matlock a mecca for bikers for over 100 years.And no I'm not a tourist agent lol.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I?m Alloa now, been here for a few years and Bannockburn for a bit before. I was in Killin for 17 years or so, those roads are the best by far but the police, average cameras and traffic are slowly ruining them.

That stretch between Lix and the Welly has been well and truly destroyed, thankfully I've got a good video of me on my HP4 ripping it along there just before they installed the cameras.. it was always a good start for us coming out of Crianlarich you could get right on it and split to Aberfelday or Callendar or a good finisher if we done the A86 Loch Laggan Road down the A9, loop back thru Aberfelday on to Crianlarich and down the Loch Side to sunny Dumbarton, as you say Wull, Cameras and Cops are ruining our lives lol...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great weekend for a wee spin out on the Rah Rah.....we did a trip down into Wales....once you had got past the cyclists, tractors, hay trucks and caravans (lol) it was one of the best days out...some amazing roads along the Wye Valley & Forest of Dean

1DCC7073-E470-4202-80BB-EA1F152AD784.jpeg

Route tracked in Calimoto

Back