New BMW Owner uk

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kirksti

Hello all, i have put a deposit on a 2020 gen 4 m sport beemer. It should be delivered to me on Thursday.

Hugely excited as its a good step forward from my 2014 Fireblade. Ridden a few gen 4s on test rides and fell in love with the bike. Been aiming to get one since Jan and finally realising my dream.

Any tips or advice appreciated. Will be looking for a slip on exhaust in due course.

How do you insert a photo??

Welcome aboard! Bet you can?t wait until Thursday [emoji41] . I think you need to be a premium member to post pictures . If you can add a link to it on here then we can add it to this post for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Pedro, thanks for the welcome. Very excited for thursday. Luckily i have friday off, so guess what i will be doing. :smile-new:

Probably go down to Brighton for the day. Shes only got 450 miles on her so almost new. Well the most new bike i have ever had!

450 miles and probably never seen the rain lol. Had a few bikes now but my Gen 4 is by far the best.

Look forward to some pictures!

I only have photos on my phone so dont have a link to post sorry. Odd that you are unable to simply insert a photo.

Do you know when my profile will be unlocked so i can acess my profile and the for sale section? I posted another thread here a week ago and no change to access.

Do you know when my profile will be unlocked so i can acess my profile and the for sale section? I posted another thread here a week ago and no change to access.

There?s possibly been a delay in updating personal accounts. I?m sure one of the higher up forum members will read this and sort it out for you.

Welcome to the forum Kirk and congratulations on your new RR!

Your account is now authorised, there?s a manual step involved so apologies for the delay.

Re uploading photos, you either need to post a URL to a suitable file hosting site like Google images etc., or alternatively if you subscribe to the forum as a premier member you?ll be able to upload photos natively to the site (along with other benefits).

What were your favourite experiences on your Fireblade?

Enjoy the forum

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Kirk and congratulations on your new RR!

Your account is now authorised, there?s a manual step involved so apologies for the delay.

Re uploading photos, you either need to post a URL to a suitable file hosting site like Google images etc., or alternatively if you subscribe to the forum as a premier member you?ll be able to upload photos natively to the site (along with other benefits).

What were your favourite experiences on your Fireblade?

Enjoy the forum

Many thanks Oli. Thats a good question. Its a big year for the Fireblade this year as its the 30th aniversary of the mark.

My bike was one of 30 to line up at the Honda stand at Donington a month or so ago. John Mcguinnis was there and signed my bike and we had a couple of parade laps with him and the press etc on track. There were 100's of blades there which was epic.

It was a tear to sell my blade but im hoping i will fall in love with the m sport too. Im so excited for Thursday.

What image hosting sites are good?

My blade
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dZU6Rw7KtnuxfDvt8

My bike to be lol
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xWFNZVEFQafjZBwS8

Agreed, both bikes look sweet!
I?m sure you?ll have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your S1000RR @Kirksti [emoji41]

Back