Dash protector

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
What we using? Anyone using the Bonamici one that I?ve seen? I fancy getting that one, also what we using to clean the dash, anything in particular or just the usual? Is anyone just using a screen protector like what you get with a phone?

I've used a speedo angle screen protector. It looks fine and will protect the screen from scratches. But the only time you need to touch the screen is to clean it. It's not like I'm constantly running my finger across it. A soft damp cloth brings it up fine.

Dash Protector

I have a Bonamici dash protector fitted. Extremely well made and definitely worth the money when you consider just how much a replacement OEM dash is from BMW.

Re: Dash Protector

I have a Bonamici dash protector fitted. Extremely well made and definitely worth the money when you consider just how much a replacement OEM dash is from BMW.

You got yours from Uk road and race? I had a look on their website but can?t see any.

Bonamici Dash Protector

You got yours from Uk road and race? I had a look on their website but can?t see any.

Yes. Call them directly as not everything they have is listed on their website.

?3.28 10%OFF | For BMW S1000RR S 1000 RR S1000 RR 2019 2020 2021 Motorcycle Dashboard HD Cluster Screen Scratch Protection Nano Glass Film

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m04zQN8

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
40b5d7c27533f307827828062f19069f.jpg

Last edited:
I?m surprised there isn?t a how to fit or something online for the Bonamici protector on the S1000RR especially when so many have been fitted, I like to have a nose before making a purchase not that it matters as everything is relatively easy, I just have this issue where I need to know.

^ I also looked for some instructions or video on how to and didn't find anything for the Bonamici. Looks nice though

Cleaning the screen without a screen protector without it going streaky is hard work. With a screen protector is trivial. When I worked as a valeter at a Motorrad dealer we used to use a small amount of BMW bike and body shower gel and a clean microfibre cloth to clean unprotected screens.

I have the Bonamici one. It's straight forward to fit. I presume you have track fairings on. Not sure how much spare room there is with OEM ones still on.

I?m surprised there isn?t a how to fit or something online for the Bonamici protector on the S1000RR especially when so many have been fitted, I like to have a nose before making a purchase not that it matters as everything is relatively easy, I just have this issue where I need to know.

I stumbled across this YouTube video of a guy with the protector and he?s removing the dash. Can get a good look at it

https://youtu.be/GnLx_Eipi3Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back