Stone chips

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends how deep mate, what you talking, surface or a bit deeper..can you feel them with your nail, if so you've no chance.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Depends how deep mate, what you talking, surface or a bit deeper..can you feel them with your nail, if so you've no chance.

Yes can feel it with nail only asking as I'm having it paint protected and thought the lights might bubble up over the chips.Might have to tell them to leave the lights alone then.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Yes can feel it with nail only asking as I'm having it paint protected and thought the lights might bubble up over the chips.Might have to tell them to leave the lights alone then.

I think you'd be OK, the kit probably comes with lights anyhow, worst case scenario just peel the film off..won't make them any worse, so worth a go.

I think you'd be OK, the kit probably comes with lights anyhow, worst case scenario just peel the film off..won't make them any worse, so worth a go.

Your probably right see how it goes.[emoji106]

Back