Dave moss

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Guys been wondering if any of you ride the road in pro mode and if so has any of you found the dave moss set up for road any good as a starting point.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Personally I think he?s a bit of a knob. ;)
Remember in Race Pro Modes, your running fixed damping, the electronics suspension is turned off.

Remember in Race Pro Modes, your running fixed damping, the electronics suspension is turned off.

technically it?s still controlled electronically it?s just a fixed setting.

Also when ride mode pro the race setting is the same as when you?re not in ride mode pro, it?s just race pro 1,2 and 3 that?s fixed to whatever you set it to via the settings on the dash, which is controlled electronically.

technically it?s still controlled electronically it?s just a fixed setting.

Also when ride mode pro the race setting is the same as when you?re not in ride mode pro, it?s just race pro 1,2 and 3 that?s fixed to whatever you set it to via the settings on the dash, which is controlled electronically.
Guys not my forte suspension what I would like to know is can I set it up to my liking in pro 1,2 or 3 for road riding.

Not watched the vids but you want to run it soft on the roads, with controlled rear rebound.

Guessing but I'd start with -4 front, 0 rear rebound and -4 compression to soak up bumps.

I have to agree, I?ve seen loads of his videos and came away with the conclusion that he?s full of BS, but very good at promoting himself.

Guys not my forte suspension what I would like to know is can I set it up to my liking in pro 1,2 or 3 for road riding.

of course, what you can do is try it as is to see what it?s like then adjust then try again, always remember what it was set on if you don?t like the new setting and you can return it to what you want.

I?d recommend setting it up for your weight first, the manual states what the overall sag should be front and rear.

of course, what you can do is try it as is to see what it?s like then adjust then try again, always remember what it was set on if you don?t like the new setting and you can return it to what you want.

I?d recommend setting it up for your weight first, the manual states what the overall sag should be front and rear.
Thanks guys for the tips will update the outcome of the tinkering.[emoji106]

Back