Mirror shake

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Guys picked up the msport yesterday first ride this morning to work.First thing I noticed was the shake on the mirrors have any of you found a solution to this.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Guys picked up the msport yesterday first ride this morning to work.First thing I noticed was the shake on the mirrors have any of you found a solution to this.

Think this is common. At speed they are pretty much useless!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go fast enough that you won?t need them.

The mirrors on my 1299S when I had it were ridiculously crap! I haven?t noticed how bad they are on the Gen 4 tbh, will have to pay more attention.

Get a decent set of Bar Ends ie EvoTech
I fitted the Rizoma Stealth Mirrors --they are rock solid but field of view is slightly affected but usable.....sides they look cool as feck !!!

Last edited:
What did you do with regards to front indicators ?

Rizoma do a relocation kit....here are the parts

• FR070BM Light Unit indicators, pair
  • FR442B 90? mounting adapter for Light Unit indicators, pair
  • EE078H wiring adapters, pair
  • The indicators are relocated just under the headlights on the upper part of the fairing

What did you do with regards to front indicators ?

Rizoma do a relocation kit....here are the parts

• FR070BM Light Unit indicators, pair
  • FR442B 90? mounting adapter for Light Unit indicators, pair
  • EE078H wiring adapters, pair
  • The indicators are relocated just under the headlights on the upper part of the fairing
IMG_0137.jpg

I clocked these months ago and posted up on here..no one responded lol.. marmite indicators.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back