2022 s1000rr ecu unrestrict possible or not?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imcool

Reaction score
Hello,
I am thinking to purchase brand new 2022 bmw s1000rr or a 2022 suzuki GSXR1000R but I am not sure if the ECU can be flashed on bmw s1000rr for more HP or not, I watched several youtube videos and in the comment sections people are saying that ECU is ENCRYPTED and no one can flash a 2022 BMW S1000RR.

2022 BMW S1000RR vs GSXR 1000 DYNO SHOOTOUT!!! Which bike is Best for the Money?? - YouTube

Before I go ahead and make a purchase can you please tell me if ecu can be flashed or not and where to get that done? I am in Canada.

Thanks

Hi there, welcome.... can I ask why you want more power out of an already very fast bike..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I had a 2017 gixer spent an absolute fortune on it and just couldn't get on with it then bought a gen 4 m sport. The other day I rode my mates brand new gixer and what a bag of shit compared to the beemer . The blipper/ quickshifter was horrendous the gear box felt awful and it felt completely gutless. Definitely try one before you buy

i watched several videos online and in the comment section they say about 2020-21 s1000rr that after flash bike felt different and much better as there was no EURO 5 crap on it any more.

If CAN get the same map as the US then it is impaired by emissions tuning way more than in the EU/UK.

Everything can be mapped.
Brock is an idiot.
Brentuning dodgy as f.

You'd do better sending your ecu to rs2e.de..

Last edited:
Hello,
I am thinking to purchase brand new 2022 bmw s1000rr or a 2022 suzuki GSXR1000R but I am not sure if the ECU can be flashed on bmw s1000rr for more HP or not, I watched several youtube videos and in the comment sections people are saying that ECU is ENCRYPTED and no one can flash a 2022 BMW S1000RR.

2022 BMW S1000RR vs GSXR 1000 DYNO SHOOTOUT!!! Which bike is Best for the Money?? - YouTube

Before I go ahead and make a purchase can you please tell me if ecu can be flashed or not and where to get that done? I am in Canada.

Thanks

I just bought a full system for the 2022 BMW and I don't need more power but want to get the feeling set up for the full system. The software most places use Woolich... theyare saying it can't be flashed as you have stated but they are working on a resolve for it. So Its just a matter of time....

But BMW all the way dude :)

I just bought a full system for the 2022 BMW and I don't need more power but want to get the feeling set up for the full system. The software most places use Woolich... theyare saying it can't be flashed as you have stated but they are working on a resolve for it. So Its just a matter of time....

But BMW all the way dude :)

It can be flashed, RS2E does it for example. But apparently has the months go by, BMW introduces new locks...

I have a S1000RR 22 and spoken to Phil Crowe this week, The 21/22 bikes are locked and the software not been cracked yet.

He said it should be sorted in a few weeks.

Back