Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavlar

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Gav and I?m hopefully picking up a 2017 S1000rr next Thursday, so thought I?d join up here and for info, banter etc.

Had sports bikes until my last bike, which was a street triple rs, which I bought due to having trouble with my wrist after shattering it falling off on a diesel spill. But fancy another litre sports bike before I?m too old to use one properly ?

Cheers
Gav

Welcome to the forum Gav and congratulations on your new RR!

How is your wrist now? Hopefully you?ve regained most of the stability and strength?

Enjoy the forum

Welcome in Gav, what colour did you buy..

S

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Hi mate

It?s a 2017 black/white/red one. It?s got a couple of extras on it, Akra end can, crash protection etc. I?ll get some pics up once I?ve picked it up.

Gav

Welcome to the forum Gav and congratulations on your new RR!

How is your wrist now? Hopefully you?ve regained most of the stability and strength?

Enjoy the forum

Thanks mate ??

It?s taken a few years and a lot of physio but got decent movement and strength back now, obviously not as good as it was, still get pain and stiffness in it. I?ll soon find out if it?s up to riding a sports bike for long periods!

Gav

Last edited:
Back