New to BMW. Help and Advice Welcome.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsH-P4

Reaction score
Hi All,
I believe i need to post on here to boot my account into action..
New to BMW. Spent my time riding GSXR1000's & ZX10's etc for the main part.
Now i own a race S1000RR HP4 that i picked up for a good price and it's now in development by my good self.
Never ridden it.... I'm off to Ameria in a couple of months for a 4 day track day to play with it and set it up.
All the Gizmos are now gone.
Electronic suspension has been replaced with Ohlins FGRT forks and TTX GP rear shock.
Got rid of the ABS and fitted Alpha lines, Alpha Radiator, Alpha fuel tank, Alpha sub frame & L2M dash. Plus other bits and bobs. All used parts but in good condition for now :eagerness:
Any set up Geometry Advice will be welcome, plus gearing advice for Almeria. Guessing 16/45 may do. Had time off through injury, cash flow and the latest pandemic so under no illusions re times.

Thanks
Ash

Welcome to the forum ash and congratulations on your new RR!

Your bike spec sounds mega, I?m sure you?ll have a great time at Almeria once you?ve set everything up.

Hope you?ve fully recovered from the injury now and that you enjoy the forum [emoji41]

Hi Oli thanks mate.I'm not out until September, i work away constantly and don't have the time i used to have but i'm fully invested now so i hope it's as good as my GSXR K6.... I know it will be.Still plenty to do. Needs a re map or maybe RCK2 and a blipper shifter then it's kinda there ready to go.Thanks AgainAsh

Back