Tail tidy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about ?280 all in from Cregtech, UK importer.

It's a straightforward install, i don't like electrics either, but it was fairly simple. You have to watch the video on the TST website, there is no instruction manual that's my only gripe.

My bike has the USB socket underneath the cowl, if you don't have that it will be even easier

Last edited:
+1 for TST , looks brilliant and as Rick says it?s a really straightforward job especially with the step by step video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for TST - and another vote for it being pretty easy; follow the video!

For me it?s the Evotech tail tidy, I fit them to all my bikes. I?m not a fan of the above ones, I think they?re a bit tacky but it?s whatever floats your boat I suppose

F43493-AE-167-A-4040-B7-CA-76785-FDD28-E1.jpg

2-E8273-A9-D64-C-4-A64-84-C9-5-A7-BF03-EF90-D.jpg

It's about ?280 all in from Cregtech, UK importer.

It's a straightforward install, i don't like electrics either, but it was fairly simple. You have to watch the video on the TST website, there is no instruction manual that's my only gripe.

Yup....best tail tidy out there tbh....simple to install and looks the mutts nuts. Super bright LEDs even on a sunny day

I have to chime in also. I have used a few and only the TST stayed on my bike. All the rest came off.
Just be a tad patient if you have the USB port like I did.
Watching the video. Nice and Easy.

I just went out to the garage to get you some pics. There's also a YouTube video of a guy who installed it in America.

https://youtu.be/H3B5HitVWoM

If you go for it then I'd suggest you get some clear silicone sealant to put into a hole where the circuit board is exposed. I found out that salty roads ruin the electronics in one run and the chap very kindly sent me a new circuit board to replace it. I strongly suspect he probably now supplies them pre-sealed as he's very proud of his gear and he's a one man workshop.
d7b9d916b5c1a111ef4a700f7d3424a9.jpg
1a156de835ea8f0d077083f7602e5d0d.jpg
63b57ec7b2c8b33be261a43f23d529c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Back