Brake master cylinder replacement

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:-D

I know what you mean.

However, I don?t think a calliper replacement should be next. The stock Brembos are great and I don?t hear of too many people having a need to replace them. All depends how quick you are I guess.

I?ve been spending my money on more trackdays, suspension setup, tuition and tyres.

Last time at Donington I got an instructor for the whole day and it was great. Well worth the bargain price of ?120 from Focused Events. Has really helped me with my body position etc. gotten a lot faster and I would say a lot safer too.

:-D

I know what you mean.

However, I don?t think a calliper replacement should be next. The stock Brembos are great and I don?t hear of too many people having a need to replace them. All depends how quick you are I guess.

I?ve been spending my money on more trackdays, suspension setup, tuition and tyres.

Last time at Donington I got an instructor for the whole day and it was great. Well worth the bargain price of ?120 from Focused Events. Has really helped me with my body position etc. gotten a lot faster and I would say a lot safer too.
Nice one - that's good to hear

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back