2022 iom tt

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kennybush

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody from the forum over at the TT?

I'm watching the live stream from work, thinking I need to take my wife over there next year for our wedding anniversary :courage:

For anybody that likes the road racing, well worth the ?15 subscription to watch all the racing.

The live stream is OK. The menu system in the app is poor and the qually broadcasts were very broken up, lots of breaks in the pictures - the superbike race on now is OK so far. It's a good start, but lots of room for improvement for next year. The racing itself is excellent of course, 7 of them close by on track right now!

Last edited:
I am at home in Surrey on a 300mbps connection and I think i have seen only one blip in quality during the race. I think that was from the helicopter view, so could have been the heli comms. How far out in the North Sea are you Kenny?

Anybody from the forum over at the TT?

I'm watching the live stream from work, thinking I need to take my wife over there next year for our wedding anniversary :courage:

For anybody that likes the road racing, well worth the ?15 subscription to watch all the racing.

Been 3 times, absolutely awesome. You will need to start booking asap as it will fill up fast. (boat)

Mind you, I went with a few lads :cheerful:

The live stream is OK. The menu system in the app is poor and the qually broadcasts were very broken up, lots of breaks in the pictures - the superbike race on now is OK so far. It's a good start, but lots of room for improvement for next year. The racing itself is excellent of course, 7 of them close by on track right now!

While it's not 4k quality, I think it's been very good apart from the first couple of hours and I've got a very average broadband connection - better than I expected for ?15.

It?s been good, the very first night of practise it was horrendous for the first hour, then they sorted it. It?s been pretty good since.

It?s been good, the very first night of practise it was horrendous for the first hour, then they sorted it. It?s been pretty good since.

Yes.........really enjoyed it so far and certainly worth the money.

I am at home in Surrey on a 300mbps connection and I think i have seen only one blip in quality during the race. I think that was from the helicopter view, so could have been the heli comms. How far out in the North Sea are you Kenny?

Not too sure to be honest. Just googled it, google says about 130 miles off Scottish coast.

I watched the start of the supersport race, but then had to do a meeting. Just found out that there is no watch from start on the live broadcast, so I cannot see the race until the day's racing is complete... that's not great, cos all the races are during the day this week... and I accidentally saw the supersport result grrrrr

Aha, did occur to me to try that next time. I'm also noticing saying that the full screen mode is not always there when I'm on 2020 ipad when working (also installed app on TV)

So, I have come to realise that catchup on a live stream is possible on a PC.. just not on an iPad. I was able to watch some of the lightweight live on the iPAd but as soon as I had a meeting and paused it, when the iPad goes into standby it loses the feed. Switched one of my office monitors to IOM and was able to play the last 2 laps, although the stream quality was piss poor.

Now, I cannot get the supersport race live on any device, which I assume is starting right now? My firestick in the back of the TV does not show Race Day 3 at all. My other devices do show it, but say that it isn't live right now... Starting to wonder of there is a device limit that I have tripped, but still finding many faults in the broadcast and app...

Last edited:
Yeah it states that the watch back is not available until roughly 3hrs after the live coverage has ended. This gives them time to sort it etc, maybe something to do with if the inevitable happens.

Senior today as they found enough marshals.

Gutted for the father and son sidecar outfit yesterday, RIP dudes!

I was over and had a fantastic
10 days..going again this year at the end 9f may..with bmw this time

Latest posts

Back