Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Convince me please

Re: Convince me please

Quote Originally Posted by Mellorp23 View Post
    If you do go HP4 then I'd choose the Carbon version but as I stated above make sure it has all the OE parts. The cost to replace HP4 OE items is eye wateringly expensive
    It is the carbon version I've been looking at. It looks to have all the OE parts, akrapovic exhaust, rear sets, tail etc. Any issues I should be aware of with the hp4?

Riding
    2018 Gen3

Like LC's and KR1S's they've all been raced :-)

Riding
    2014 &2013HP4 Comp

Sorry to sound boring, but if you keep it nice when you come to sell it, probably wont have lost much all the devaluation done.

Try for a low miles, as its a big service at 17,000 miles, valve clearances, expensive.

Go for the Carbon (Competition pack on invoice) worth the extra. There are fakes out there so research, work out how to tell if tracked.

If you read the reviews of the time suggested better as fast road (think TT) than track. Which is what most of do if we are honest. It beyond my skills to say, but on the road faster then anything my mates have, except 1 and that's 'cos he mad.

Has an upshifter, no blipper, but nothing you cant do on the throttle yourself. It is built very well.

Motorrad dealers normally good service, parts you'll need available. Gen 3 is % better.

Off to the TT Sunday, last time I went, was only one other HP4 there. They are fairly rare limited edition bikes.

I have two, the one taking to TT has a BMW decat (worth finding, get original cat) and no baffle, on the TT it's FAB!