Anglesey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was mainly just a sea mist coming over. We had to sit and wait an hour for air ambulance. But then it rained properly so got a good morning in.
No news on injured rider. Think he went on the paint coming onto the start finish straight and high sided.
Just got back to portmouth and getting the 10.15 ferry.

Last edited:
I'd say so.. you can watch the weather coming in over the horizon..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Considering it's reputation weather wise, I think I'm still into single figure days with regards to having less than half a day dry.......that's out of approx 150 days I've done there since the new circuit opened in 2007.

Considering it's reputation weather wise, I think I'm still into single figure days with regards to having less than half a day dry.......that's out of approx 150 days I've done there since the new circuit opened in 2007.
150.. wow, a second home almost..

150.. wow, a second home almost..

I only live 20 minutes away and until recently, it was quite cheap for a track day plus there's a big group around here who ride there on a regular basis so always mates to ride with. I much prefer Oulton and only the distance / cost made me ride there as much as I have.

Still a nice place to have on my door step though.

Anglesey struck me as an ideal 600 track rather than a Superbike circuit, am I wrong and just a pussy? :D

Anglesey struck me as an ideal 600 track rather than a Superbike circuit, am I wrong and just a pussy? :D

It's one of those tracks where the respective lap records are pretty close - within a couple of seconds - but as Joe Bloggs track dayer I'm a bit quicker on my S1000RR than I was on my well specced / tuned GSXR 750. The slow stuff at the top of the circuit suits a 600 were as the back "straight" and both "loop" straights favour the thous.

I?m at Anglesey in July. First track day first time on the new to me s1000rr.
Looking forward to it

Back