Shoe shopping

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Wife goes shopping and forgets to put her undies on, she?s in the shoe shop and whilst bent over trying shoes on there it was, her gash in plain view! Shoe salesman says ?if you fill that with ice cream I?d eat every last drop of it?????

Well the wife is mortified, upset and distraught. She goes home and tells the husband! Clearly she?s upset but the husband, no reaction. She?s furious, ?why aren?t you angry, you should be going straight down there to batter the man?????.

The husband says

?There?s 3 reasons why I?m not fussed, 1 you shouldn?t be buying shoes, you?ve got plenty of shoes, 2 you shouldn?t be leaving the house with no pants on and 3???.any man that can eat that much ice cream I?m not messing with?.

Wife goes shopping and forgets to put her undies on, she?s in the shoe shop and whilst bent over trying shoes on there it was, her gash in plain view! Shoe salesman says ?if you fill that with ice cream I?d eat every last drop of it?????

Well the wife is mortified, upset and distraught. She goes home and tells the husband! Clearly she?s upset but the husband, no reaction. She?s furious, ?why aren?t you angry, you should be going straight down there to batter the man?????.

The husband says

?There?s 3 reasons why I?m not fussed, 1 you shouldn?t be buying shoes, you?ve got plenty of shoes, 2 you shouldn?t be leaving the house with no pants on and 3???.any man that can eat that much ice cream I?m not messing with?.

:Banane56:

The husband says

Think I'll pass on the Ben n Jerry's tonight LOL

Back