Wheelie control

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
How intrusive is the wheelie control in race? Does it even allow you to clutch it up?

I?ve not had a chance to play with it yet, I have set up the ride mode pro modes so that I can test them back to back but I?ve not had a chance yet. I?ve got one of them set to 2 which is the same as race, one is set to 1 which is apparently bigger wheelies but you have to control it yourself and then the other is set to off. So the plan was to test them back to back.

I?m just curious to how intrusive it is with the race mode because I tried a clutch up like I usually do and it didn?t really do anything and that was with the revs rising to about 10k which is usually enough to loft the front and crack on with a wheelie.

Its very intrusive. I run minimal support on track. If set to no wheelies it felt gutless and bogged down out of corners. Ive never tried it turned of or you'd just be looking at the sky all the time.

Its very intrusive. I run minimal support on track. If set to no wheelies it felt gutless and bogged down out of corners. Ive never tried it turned of or you'd just be looking at the sky all the time.

I?m guessing set to 1? It states that setting 2 is the same as race, so I had another look and set race 1 to setting 2, race 2 to setting 1 and then race 3 to off so the next time I?m out I can test them back to back with clutch ups to see the difference.

Back