Tank grips/pads

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the TechSpec X-Line on my Gen 4 and, whilst expensive, they were fantastically grippy when both dry or wet and didn?t cause any issues on textiles or leathers

I purchased Stompgrips from Alpha racing, opted for the clear type, as I feel they don?t spoil the looks of the painted tank.
Unfortunately I am unable to upload a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
What we got? Pics showing them please?

I noticed some scratches to the tank yesterday after the ride out so I should have got some from the beginning but it had completely slipped my mind. I?ve always used Stompgrips and I have a set of the Eazi Grip Pro tank grips and pad on the wife?s K7 GSXR 600.

I?m considering trying the Eazi Grip Evo version but was hoping to see a set fitted to the Gen 4 especially a black one.

I want them sooner rather than later to stop them from getting worse plus it?ll serve a purpose when on track and road riding briskly.

I fitted the Eazi-Grip Pros (Black) and they do certainly help on heavy braking etc

Attachments

• F902C2B1-F0E2-4CB6-853D-C2845D5F6F31.jpg
    F902C2B1-F0E2-4CB6-853D-C2845D5F6F31.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Hi mate just a question on your bike pic the akra end can did it need to go on a dyno for fuelling?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Looks like a slip on so no remapping required. Normally only required for a full system as you will remove the cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember guys the beemer has wide band sensors so in theory you could fit a full system and run it, I?m not recommending that just that it is doable. So on that note a slip on would be no issue at all.

Back