Hey All

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMB

Reaction score
Hi all. Currently have a 2015 Black Gen3, which I've had for a couple of years now. Test rode a Gen4 recently and considering changing to as it felt a little more compact (good for me).Looking to find out about the new model and anything to consider.Dave

Went for a black Sport with Performance Pack and the Lightweight Battery. Got a good deal, but have to wait a couple of weeks to pick it up.
Now to lookup all the bits to add to it. Protective bits, Stompgrip pads etc.
I'm a short4ass, so will probably look at the low M seat at some point and possibly rearsets as i found they helped my riding position on the Gen3.

Went for a black Sport with Performance Pack and the Lightweight Battery. Got a good deal, but have to wait a couple of weeks to pick it up.
Now to lookup all the bits to add to it. Protective bits, Stompgrip pads etc.
I'm a short4ass, so will probably look at the low M seat at some point and possibly rearsets as i found they helped my riding position on the Gen3.

Daytona boots are a good option for height increases. The M-Stars add 2.5cm in height. Unless your feet are size 41 or smaller in which case you get the pick of the girls' boots (if you don't get the pink ones, no-one will know!)which have up to 6cm extra height :tickled_pink:

Daytona boots are a good option for height increases. The M-Stars add 2.5cm in height. Unless your feet are size 41 or smaller in which case you get the pick of the girls' boots (if you don't get the pink ones, no-one will know!)which have up to 6cm extra height :tickled_pink:
th

Back