New GEN 4 track bike.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMD6319

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Recently purchased this GEN 4 M package trackbike, it has a few tasty additions, that I?ve never had on a trackbike, especially the L74 wheel quick change system. ??

E03A3334-FCEA-4E7A-827F-DAE0BE6535C1.jpeg1478D0CC-A787-460A-8293-FEE27B4DF7DD.jpeg5C7CF76D-BD4C-4D4A-9619-A04239AA5A54.jpeg

I don't mean to be 'that' guy, but are you sure it's the M? Swingarm and suspension are wrong for the M; unpainted swingarm and conventional suspension (not the electronic stuff). Plus there's no wings. To me, it looks more like a Sport done up to appear as an M with the fairing decals.

Don't get me wrong, its obviously had a lot of money thrown at it, but I don't think its an M.

I don't mean to be 'that' guy, but are you sure it's the M? Swingarm and suspension are wrong for the M; unpainted swingarm and conventional suspension (not the electronic stuff). Plus there's no wings. To me, it looks more like a Sport done up to appear as an M with the fairing decals.

Don't get me wrong, its obviously had a lot of money thrown at it, but I don't think its an M.

No you?re right. It?s not the M sport. It?s the M package bike, where you get extras with purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back