RPM Carbon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, it was already added by the previous owner. Looks simple enough to fit and I think the hanger is part of the pack. Proper bright and brighter than std fitment. Having been hit up the arse on various bikes over the years, I prefer being proper bright. J

No worries, glad to help.

The only annoying thing is that there is no installation guide you have to watch the video on the TST website. When I installed the lights in the the insert in the bike I forgot to add the washers and as StuartB predicted I couldn't let it go so I had to take the whole f****** thing apart and put them in :)

Last edited:
No worries, glad to help.

The only annoying thing is that there is no installation guide you have to watch the video on the TST website. When I installed the lights in the the insert in the bike I forgot to add the washers and as StuartB predicted I couldn't let it go so I had to take the whole f****** thing apart and put them in :)

What a nightmare! To be fair I?ve been there and done that, missed something out, doesn?t matter I tell myself ?. Then next day it?s all getting taking apart again lol.

Cheers for the mention of the video, I?ll give that a watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have hoped the house you bought was vacant.. you could rent a room to one of those Georgian hotties.. "rent free" kind of THING.. wink wink [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Absolutely delighted with them!!! So simple to install, only tricky part was a screw holding the usb plate, apart from that it was very straight forward.

987807f2e7e2b73167a62aec47c3a7c3.jpg

All my rpm fitted perfectly and without the stupidly thin easily broken tabs on the OE bodywork. I had that problem on the Ilmberger panels. J

All my rpm fitted perfectly and without the stupidly thin easily broken tabs on the OE bodywork. I had that problem on the Ilmberger panels. J

To be fair I didn?t have a problem with the quality of the parts. It was just the longer bolts for me, luckily I had only ordered one part that required them.

Back