RPM Carbon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody Brilliant exactly the same as Full Six and Ilmberger. Always ask Andreas to put a low value on the shipping say $100 and no import duty. I've got a mix of all 3 and Carbon King. I've got the full bellypan from RPM to go on but that'll be after the dyno runs Wednesday. Standing still on a dyno and new carbon never ends well. ;)

IMG_0514.jpeg

Last edited:
Bloody Brilliant exactly the same as Full Six and Ilmberger. Always ask Andreas to put a low value on the shipping say $100 and no import duty. I've got a mix of all 3 and Carbon King. I've got the full bellypan from RPM to go on but that'll be after the dyno runs Wednesday. Standing still on a dyno and new carbon never ends well. ;)

View attachment 6336

Very Tasty....and thanks for the feedback ;-)

View attachment 6336

Hi mate,

Do you just email them with regards to shipping / import ?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, here?s Andreas?s email address.

[email protected]

i asked him to put $150 shipping value. Also ask him for discount. He?ll normally give you a discount code.
compare prices with other manufacturers as exchange rates can change. J

I?ve a couple emails now to JPM ( taking into account time difference ) no response as yet . I?ve looked at carbon king but mostly out of stock for what I?m looking for. Where else do you guys recommend? It?s going to be for engine covers, tank side panels , tank cover, rear hugger , side wings and few other bits.

Cheers

I've got a mix of:

Carbon King, Ilmberger, Full Six, AliExpress (DTRAD) and RPM. They all match but you do get direction differences i.e weave direction. Looking at the website pics of all the manufacturers only Ilmberger have over 90% of their parts going in the same direction. Personally I don't mind differing directions as it makes individual parts stand out. I like my frame cover going in the opposite direction to the parts around it.

As far as frame covers... after lots of research... I got Full Six as it covers the most ie most of the headstock which others don't and has lovely radiused edges. That's the part that differs the most between manufacturers. J

Thanks for your help Jamie . I?ve ended up doing the same and ordering from the different suppliers as not all parts were available from just one. I still can?t get hold of the side panels so probably need to special order and wait a good number of weeks.

Oh, if anyone is reading this and wants to help a guy out , if you could make a post saying you need a kidney and looking for donations then I can show the misses and say I helped out a fellow biker and didn?t spend all that on carbon parts!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

View attachment 6336

Is that TST industries rear lights you have Jamie? If you don?t mind me asking, where did you get these, ease of installation and also your number plate bracket please.

That?s one sweet ride mate!!! [emoji1303]

Oh, and piss easy to fit, although if you have the USB socket you may find that the reg plate light is underneath it, which adds a tiny bit of faff

Back