S1000RR Sport 22 - Back in the fold

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whinging aside, here?s a few pics and a short vid showing the bike at idle with a few blips of the throttle. This side of things I?m pleased with, I think when you keep the Cat then this is the better looking end can and will give you the best gain in noise, albeit it?s very subtle.

On start up and idle it?s very hard to hear in the video but there is slightly more of a deeper note, I?ll have to wait until I?m out and about to see how much difference there is especially when the exhaust valve is open.

It?ll keep the neighbours happy as well but the plan is to still purchase a full Evolution system when money is better but I imagine that will be a long way away yet, so this will keep me happy for the time being. When that time comes I?ll sell this can which should sell easily enough.

https://youtu.be/PBFH2xgqpH0
Sounds good, my full system was loud, baffle in or out..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Well the long reign of commuting to work on the bike has came to an end, the torrential rain has finally arrived. I cannot remember a long spell of good weather that has ever lasted that long before, it?s been outrageous. Except for a downpour one Sunday morning it?s been ridiculously awesome for many weeks, I?ve never used the bike so much for work.

I don?t think I?ll be doing any track days this year, purely financial so hopefully I can make up for that next year, I haven?t even managed any ride outs or similar, it?s been used for work and work only.

Back