Norton

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, but according to his defence lawyer he is full of remorse and suffering mental health issues and is even on drugs to combat the feelings he has.

I'm sorry, but being a Director of a company has legal boundaries to ensure that people behave correctly around large sums of money. And for him not to take professional advice before plundering into the pension pot (more than 5% of the value was illegal) to strengthen his business is in itself a disaster! I hope that he is barred from being a director of a company ever again. Either he was negligent or a bleeding' 'Chancer'?

Just an utter C*%T.

I love this country ie Great Britain, but we are so weak willed to crack down on Big Crime that affects 100,000's ie Financial, Political, Business crime but crack down on minor offences and treat our armed forces like shit ie sending them into impossible situations to police war zones, massage the egos of our Prime Ministers and then give them no thank you's or help once they come back. Grrrrrrrr..... IMHO J

If he had pissed my pension away if want him to stay out of prison so I could hunt him down.

Back