s1000rr left combi switch

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomtheroom

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hey Guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]just posting here as I got sooooo many scammers messaging me with fake accounts trying to sell me products that don't exists[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i need a left combination switch for my 2010 s1000rr hoping someone has theirs from converting to track or something even if its just the internal circuit board part[/FONT]

Hey Guys
just posting here as I got sooooo many scammers messaging me with fake accounts trying to sell me products that don't exists
i need a left combination switch for my 2010 s1000rr hoping someone has theirs from converting to track or something even if its just the internal circuit board part

right color font might help

I have the same issue with my 2016?. It?s currently stuck in RAIN MODE.

Definitely need to get it changed or fixed.

I have the extended warranty. Has anyone had this changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My left switchgear cruise control switch decided it wanted to be off the bike. Bike was just out of warranty but I only had to pay for labour to fit the part. Might be down to it having very little mileage on it too.

Hi, it's a big computer.... just like computers, sometimes they get confused and need to be shutdown and re-booted to get rid of corrupt preferences.
Disconnect the battery for 10 mins and reconnect to see if it solves the problem.
My mate had broken down on a Swiss motorway last year and he rang me for help and do this got his bike back up and running and the fault has never reappeared. Worth a try. J

Back