Phone Charging Cables

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Bit of a random one this, but someone will know.

I'm looking for new 3 metre charging cables for my S21 Ultra.. so USB:A to Type C... The prices vary from... cheapos ?3-?4 quid to ridiculous amounts ?20 quid plus.

Normally I buy whatever cables, but I've started looking into charging speeds etc.. anyone any recommendations for a decent cable at reasonable money

Thanks in advance

Cheers for that, pretty sure Ive used them in the past, a pair are over 30 quid tho.

I found an equivalent to anker last night at 18 quid a pair, might take a punt on them.. some of the prices for this type of cable are just crazy.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I've found that the 'Amazon basics' branded cables are OK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasi...YS6E/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B01GGKYS6E&psc=1

Agree that some of the cable prices are ridiculous.
Reminds me of the 'gold plated mains plugs for better hifi sound' back in the day.

Ah them, same with Gold Plated HDMI cables ! I succumbed to temptation on them too Rob.... they reckon the easiest person to sell to is another salesman... it's true !

A pair of Levis to an RS4 Avant is the widest margin I've ever roped myself into.. [emoji108]

Last edited:
Took a punt on a couple of 3 meter Juicybitz, quick charge cables @ 8 quid a pop....I've used them before, One of the cables had a faulty end and was replaced without any fuss.

The quick charge claim remains to be seen..
2f6fd549373d6199c9a1a11ffb6a915f.jpg

Back