Screen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The M1000RR (K66) standard screen is identical to the OEM High Screen that?s an optional accessory for the S1000RR (K67). It will fit directly.

Having tried stock OEM, MRA double bubble and Puig screens on my K67 I have to say that the tall OEM screen as fitted to the K66 is streets ahead of any of the others it provides a laminar flow experience at any speed and goes particularly well with the X Spririt 3 helmet. I wished I had gone straight for this item. I have the clear variant and it looks good and does the job.

I have the WRS tall screen and it works well for me at 6' tall. I am curious to try a BMW tall screen.

Which pyramid screen do you have on your gen 3? Looks lower (not as tall) as the one on the gen 4

Looks like an MRA on the Gen3? they work well on Gen 3 but not on the K67

Last edited:
Depends what options/packs you ordered.
M Sport battery is Lithium

mine was the s1000rr sport with m chain, no other options ticked. Sport had ride mode pro and ddc, so don?t think the battery is mentioned within those options.

Just wondering if my current trickle chargers will be ok to use. Bike only arrived yesterday so not had a chance to look.

Back