RST leathers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
That's my suit back.. not sure what the upgrade was, nothing included in the box to say what work was undertaken, arrived back as per timescale on the original email.. they even supplied a pair of ENGLAND sliders, maybe they dont know Scotland is in Scotland... anyone want these I'd never get away with wearing these up here lol..
39ad269c9d0afb7ef8a8efa9ca4de540.jpg
b70aba3d26f293eb72a0af95ea999d58.jpg
e7d74a7f067ab48a0d5cfca36fcb647d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you begged me to take them off you.
I'll have to redouble my efforts to use sliders...
ef0bee82fb2a512a5cd7dae0cb28a122.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's my suit back.. not sure what the upgrade was, nothing included in the box to say what work was undertaken, arrived back as per timescale on the original email.. they even supplied a pair of ENGLAND sliders, maybe they dont know Scotland is in Scotland... anyone want these I'd never get away with wearing these up here lol..

Whats the name of suit and what size is that ?

How much did you pay ?

I need a trash suit for Bucci riding so I thought to buy RST instead of wasting Dainese airbag one.

RST Rock... look at the race grids for riders not sponsored for leathers. British as well. Not a one crash suit like Dainese, Alpinestars. IMHO

Whats the name of suit and what size is that ?

How much did you pay ?

I need a trash suit for Bucci riding so I thought to buy RST instead of wasting Dainese airbag one.

Why ask, and why would you disgace yourself being seen in an RST suit..

Why ask, and why would you disgace yourself being seen in an RST suit..

I'm not, when I say trash, I meant a suit that im not afraid in tear apart by crashing from my Bucci

Sent from my SM-G9980 using Tapatalk

Rst are good value.
Drc is another option for cheaper

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

They're under a grand, you can afford to squander that on a trash suit rather than waste it on one of your precious crash and return to sender sucker suits..no ?

Latest posts

Back