Hi from Ireland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millnc30

Reaction score
Hi everyone just picked up my first s1000rr.
I had all of the jap bikes,blades,gsxr,zx10 ect so decided to give the s1000rr a go?
Anyway it's a 2010 model,with only 4000klms on it? loaded with wunderlich extras, seat,rearset ect,have to say the bike is a animal,and it's a keeper.im sure I will be around here for awhile to ask on yours expertise?
Many thanks
Phil

Ryte Phil, welcome to the forum and congrats on your choice of machine, mileage wise its done hee haw....2500 in 11 years, the previous guy must have went for a spin after the MOT then shoved it in the garage till the following year lol.

Fire away with your questions..

Stu

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Wow that's low mileage. First generation engines had the lighter crank and were a bit more wild...mind how she goes!

Good chance it will. I have a 2012 RR and a 2020R, which is same as Gen 3. I used to swap the pillion seats about to use luggage designed for the different year's bike (Gen 3 pillion seat is flatter than Gen 2). In my avatar pic the bike is using the Gen 3 pillion seat

The bracket might be slightly the wrong height...My Gen2 Carbon Cowl needed a bit of a shimming for my Gen3. If it is it will sit a little high, which is funny as they have a terrible gap as standard...

Back