Wireless USB phone charger

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Cole

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

im looking for a solution to charge my phone on my 2021 S1000RR.

currently I have a Motowolf wireless weatherproof charging pad stuck onto my Ram Mount cradle. This is powered directly to my battery terminal and I?m finding that it is draining my battery whilst the bike is turned off (obviously because it has a permanent electrical supply)

can anyone advise of an alternative solution, perhaps a particular charger that could connect to the USB port located under pillion passenger seat?

thanks in advance

Jim ?

Hi Guys,

im looking for a solution to charge my phone on my 2021 S1000RR.

currently I have a Motowolf wireless weatherproof charging pad stuck onto my Ram Mount cradle. This is powered directly to my battery terminal and I?m finding that it is draining my battery whilst the bike is turned off (obviously because it has a permanent electrical supply)

can anyone advise of an alternative solution, perhaps a particular charger that could connect to the USB port located under pillion passenger seat?

thanks in advance

Jim ?

Bought my unit through BMW, just need a lead that suits your needs.

why not just splice a switch in line with the unit so wont drain battery when not in use

Cheers I'll have a wee look [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

This is why punctuation is important. Adding a comma changes the whole sentence.
I?ll have a wee, look [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back