Hello there!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lancstony

Reaction score
Hiya I?m a new member and just on as I?m considering purchasing an S1000RR Sport to go into my garage along side my GSA and I?m just gathering info and doing my research

One of my biggest questions is, and no I?ve not had a test ride as yet as this is a brand new idea to me today getting a second bike, what?s the bike like for tall riders? I?m 6ft 2 so just wondered if anyone can shed any light on what they?ve done to theirs if needed to change it etc

Don?t worry I will search the site as well but I needed to put something in here for joining or else I?d be kicked out :)

Cheers

Tony

Welcome aboard Tony.. I'm 6ft and there's a fair few members on here taller than that with no significant problems.. Big Hugh that was a member on here must have been at least 6'6 he had a Gen 3 and he was comfortable on his..a tall screen will help with wind and maybe get yourself sorted for a decent set of pegs so you can tailor it to suit..

What Gen are you chasing down ?

S

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Excellent thanks for the reply, that?s what I wanted to hear!

Must admit at the moment I?m just starting out on my journey to see what gen is best for me etc, so I?m doing lots of research and test rides I expect

I?ve ridden adventure bikes for years and just fancy something a little different for when it?s just me out for a ride rather than me and the missus

Tony

Doubt you'd be disappointed with any model.. height wise at 6'2 you'll be fine.

Each Gen has its own idiosyncrasies any questions on particular models just fire away and you'll get answers and opinions.

It wouldnt be unreasonable to suggest as the models developed the bikes got better... Gen 4 has monster power but so easy to ride, it's a great road bike..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back