Hello New Member here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy89H

Reaction score
Hi finally ordered an s1000rr m sport should be arriving in March from Bhanstormer ! Been on Japanese bikes for years, my first BMW
Any ideas for basic mods that don?t cost the earth.
Thinking radiator and oil cooler guards, Evotech tail tidy and end can to start ?
Is it worth buying anything from the dealer or worth buying and fitting myself ? Not scared to get the spanners out.
Thanks
Andy

Welcome Andy ! Lots on the market, depends how deep your pockets are and what you want to achieve? My main ones are front suspension sensor to split comp/rebound, Racing Radiator Guards, GB crash protection, GB bullet sliders, a Chinese end can, and a tall screen.

Checkout the "GB" stuff on Aliexpress.. 1/3 of the price..
73665554327d58c32de531d0d8c78ac0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Checkout the "GB" stuff on Aliexpress.. 1/3 of the price..
73665554327d58c32de531d0d8c78ac0.jpg

But what is it made of? Does it shatter when the bike drops unlike the genuine article?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks that?s all the things I?ve been looking at, thought the GB Racing kit was about ?240
And looking at the Akrapovic titanium stubby end can

Thanks I?m only riding on the road and don?t want to be invalidating any warranty by playing with the suspension that much but happy bolting bits on like engine cases and end can

But what is it made of? Does it shatter when the bike drops unlike the genuine article?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Lol.. I knew you'd post something..

Of course they'll fall apart..but they're cheap !

Thanks that?s all the things I?ve been looking at, thought the GB Racing kit was about ?240
And looking at the Akrapovic titanium stubby end can
I based my figures on a Gen 2 last time I looked.. here's the ones I fitted on my HP4...

Aliexpress.. Alex's favourite shop hahaha
0cb8378f726a68d19fccca75a5bad259.jpg

Thanks I?m only riding on the road and don?t want to be invalidating any warranty by playing with the suspension that much but happy bolting bits on like engine cases and end can

Nothing to do with warranty, it's there to be adjusted as necessary. 85k rider would be different to 120k rider lol

Back