Gen4 pillion grab rail options ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNCN

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Options for the Gen4 seem to be very limited, have used Rentec in the past but a search of their site and it looks like they don?t make anything for a 2021 bike. Anyone found a manufacturer making grab rails / bar for this bike?

Am aware Ventura is an option but you have to buy into their luggage system just to get the grab rail so looking at ?200 and it?s not a well engineered thing.

thanks.

I guess thats a possibility, not totally sure if it would work for us as a rider/pillion though. Mrs is pretty short and it might be a way to reach !

I believe there are indents under the rear seat for holding onto but they don't look very reassuring.

For out of the box thinking ... you might consider taking rope (or similar) and tying it to the forward most part of the trellis subframe on each side and have it drape over the top of the seat; sort of like the vinyl strap that wrapped over the top of the seat in the 3rd gen (2nd gen S1000R I know for sure).

Back