Connecting AirPods Pro?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeGoes

Reaction score
I have just bought a S1000RR and trying to fathom out the connection options for them TFT screen. I would like to connect my apple AirPods Pro to the TFT screen but with no success (i can pair but music and telephone remains greyed out and inoperable). I am also using an Apple Iphone 12 max - i have successfully connected this and have access to the TFT navigation. Looks like i need to purchase either a Sena (50r) or Cardo (Slim). Any links to other threads or sharing your knowledge ? experience would be greatly appreciated.

Can't help with the question but I bought my youngest a pair of these for xmas and tried them earlier today.. they are sensational.. the bass is unreal..we'll worth persevering if you can get them to link up..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Thanks Stuartb - well not giving up yet but connection not proving to be reliable. I can connect to TFT but audio seems to drop if trying to make a call. Yeh, also bought some of these for my kids and they are over the moon with the sound from these little pods. Enjoy, stay safe.

Back