Xmas present to self

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeGoes

Reaction score
Just got a great deal from my local BMW dealer in Alton (Saving circa ?1500 on MRRP); Just for ref, to meet end of year targets great deals can be had in Dec. This allowed me a bit of loose change for extras which included a TST tail tidy and integrated rear tail lights, Akropovic stubby GP end can, Brembo master cylinder (Carry over from my traded-in S1000R), light smoke taller windscreen, GB racing ?bullet? sliders. Super excited to break this in and try her out on track. I feel like I have traded in my very capable S1000R to a fully fledged racing missile. Bring on Cadwell.

Welcome, good job on getting the dealer when they are weak ;) Was in used or new?
You need to get the new bike out to a GP track in Europe to really let it loose.

Last edited:
Welcome, good job on getting the dealer when they are weak ;) Was in used or new?
You need to get the new bike out to a GP track in Europe to really let it loose.
Thanks Alex - The bike is new and fully spec?d up. I wanted the M pack but was too expensive, after seeing Hockenheim in the flesh i am not disappointed. Yes would love to visit a European track this year (Spain, Portugal or Italy would be the dream). I am on cloud 9 at the moment and this is a great upgrade from my single R. Roll on the summer.

Back