Hi from London

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shy231_

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all

Looking to pick up a 15/16 gen 3 in next few weeks ready for some fun next year.

Here's a quick question do all gen 3's have the ability to have slick/user mode as long as red chip is plugged in or does riding mode pro need to be equipped from new ?

Get a 'Sport' as a minimum.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yep will make sure it's a sport.

I don't think I've seen many thay aren't sports anyway.

Also only looking for ones with HP wheels. Was looking at your build thread yesterday looks epic. Might need to bend your ear about a portimao trip once I've purchased as I'll be hoprfully booking for May 2022

Fwiw, mine is available but I need to shift all of the parts, road, track and tour as nothing really transfers to a Gen4.

Welcome to the forum!

Gen 3 S1000RR?s are amazing machines. A sport model with the HP forged wheels is ideal.

Enjoy the forum and have a very Merry Christmas [emoji41]

Fwiw, mine is available but I need to shift all of the parts, road, track and tour as nothing really transfers to a Gen4.

Yours is really nice feel like id need one in more stock form to make it feasible but send me a PM if youhave a price/spec in mind

Welcome to the forum!

Gen 3 S1000RR?s are amazing machines. A sport model with the HP forged wheels is ideal.

Enjoy the forum and have a very Merry Christmas [emoji41]

Cheers mate, cant wait!

I've just booked Portimao for May next year too!!! :tranquillity:

Awesome track !

Looking forward too it. Never done a euro track before. Decided I'm not wasting so many trackdays like last year on UK weather lol.

Booked it on my lonesome as couldnt convince any friends to book on so bit daunting going on own but i reckon it will be good still :)

Its an amazing track.
People at the track will look after you.

How do you confirm if a model is a 'sport'

a bike im looking at has DDC, Cruise control, Heated grip, LED indicators, Gear assistant etc....

Is there any way else to know?
Non-sport had passive suspension afaik.
I.e. didn't have DDC.

Non-sport had passive suspension afaik.
I.e. didn't have DDC.

Thanks bud.

Just put a deposit down on a 16 S1000rr Sport! :fat:

Used some vin decoder sites to work out that it has the following options

-224 Driving Modes Pro
-228 Race-Package
-235 Dynamic Package

I understand what 224 & 235 is but what does 228 include?

anyone have a full list of what all the options were too that they could share with me ?

Back