F1 Tomorrow

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone watching this tomorrow.. I actually can't stand it and find it elitist and boring lol....however it was on in the background last week when one of my mates dropped in to see me and there was that drama with Hamilton and Verstappen, we ended up watching the end of the race to find out they're on equal points and the last race is tomorrow..so guess it's worth watching to see how it pans out..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Winner takes all...or Max takes them both out and wins regardless.

Max does deserve a championship. Redbull with finally gave him a car to compete.

But equally Lewis has taken it to him in the closing races.

Its Raz vs Rea all over again. Great tension. Hoping for a good race.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Happy Xmas for motor sports lawyers... can't see the result not being challenged... (don't take this as me being happy/unhappy with result)

Last edited:
Christ almighty !... forgot to record it.. went to Glasgow just walked in and the safety car was out in the last lap, what was that all about [emoji15][emoji848] looks like a stewards enquiry

Missed the lot Kenny.. I'm same as you, if it was like this or last weeks shitstorm I'd watch it too [emoji106]

Omgz FIA engineered a grandstand finish by breaking their own rules...who saw that coming!?!?

[emoji2359]
I know that we needed a change of winner but FM they were overtly desperate...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

F1 is boring as hell
9dab8cf7a2c91b0ddef716aadcc14857.jpg

Back