Black Friday deal codes - share what you have

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alpha Racing e-Throttle

?ethrottle kit and left hand switch gear

Make sure that you calibrate the e-Throttle and reset the adaptions after fitting. If you don?t it will not function correctly and you will be unable to select riding modes.

alpha Racing e-Throttle

Easy to do?

BMW did mine FOC. I believe you can also reset the throttle adaptions via a GS-911 tool. It needs to be done so that the ECU knows when the throttle is completely closed. If not you can?t change modes (blue button) and throttle position/response isn?t accurate. The alpha Racing e-Throttle is ?plug and play? but only to the extent that it plugs directly into the OEM wiring loom.

alpha Racing

Heard lots of ppl complaining due to taking money but no stock. Check stock first.....

Very few hold alpha Racing parts in stock now. Fortis Racing, Reactive Parts and Crowe Performance will generally only order directly from Germany once you place an order and pay. Plan for at least a two week lead time and you won?t be disappointed.

Yeah it's unlikely there gonna stock all the gear for all years of bikes, I found reactive slightly cheaper than fortis but then with 15% off its a good deal. Also saves you the import tax and will be no quicker than ordering direct

Performance parts

not a Black Friday code but just received email stating they aren?t attending nec this year.

therefore NEC21 as a code will get u 15 percent off

Back