New tyres?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with the M9rr?s again in the end. The S22 was recommended, but they don?t seem to be available at the moment. With the cold wet weather ahead they?ll have to do for a while. I might invest in a pair of K3?s as my local mobile fitter can change them over if a track day appears on the horizon. Is this a wise strategy? Will used tyres happily be swapped over a few times? The next option is to invest in another set of wheels, but that looks expensive and fiddly having to change the discs and stuff every time.
The m9?s have lasted well and though not very exciting, they do well on the road in all conditions. Just not very good on track.

I agree the M9s feel different vs M7 on track, not sure they slowed me down though.

What gen bike do you have? I've got a spare set of wheels for Gen 1/2/3, with discs, which have all only done 900 miles. Brand new S21s fitted, and brand new rear ABS ring too. Didn't think anyone would want to spend money on that kind of stuff before Xmas, was planning to advertise them in the new year. PM me if interested.

I agree the M9s feel different vs M7 on track, not sure they slowed me down though.

What gen bike do you have? I've got a spare set of wheels for Gen 1/2/3, with discs, which have all only done 900 miles. Brand new S21s fitted, and brand new rear ABS ring too. Didn't think anyone would want to spend money on that kind of stuff before Xmas, was planning to advertise them in the new year. PM me if interested.
Thanks Rick, PM sent.

Back