Newbie saying hello from sunny South Wales

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watkins58

Reaction score
Hello everyone, newbie saying hello.
Just wanted to share what kind of a busy couple of days ive had.......
Went to my local dealer yesterday, just wanted to get out of the house for a couple of hours. so was happy walking around the showroom but then i spotted her a new S1000 RR M Sport. i couldnt take my eyes off her, i could almost her saying come closer. Then the salesman came over to rescue me, too late i was already in love. couldnt put my deposit down quickly enough. So a long couple of days until delivery.
My current bike is an RSV$ 1100 Factory, so will have to see if that stays alongside the RR. intersting times ahead.
Would like to hear you thoughts on whether to keep the aprilia alomgside the BM?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy?

How has your ownership of the RSV4 been thus far and what have been your favourite experiences on it?

Difficult decision to know whether to keep the RSV4 and the RR.
Do you have any other bike(s) in the garage?

Enjoy the forum, there is a great community on here and loads of information [emoji41]

Welcome! Whens d day? Ie Delivery day! Congrats on ur new bike and I'm sure you will have a grin all day! Look forward to some pics and have fun exploring

Quick road riding mainly, but have promised myself a couple of trackdays next year.
I absolutely love the RSV4, the noise, its stability, amost a sence of occasion to ride it. The only grizzle is, that it does look slightly old fasioned with the headlights.
I have a Shiver 900 and a GSXR 750, the Shiver is the mule to comute to work, and will prob strip the GSXR over the winter for a track bike.

Back