S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave mpack 21

Reaction score
Hi. Just here trying to not get deleted ?. I picked up my (21) rr m package around a month ago and figured it would be a good idea to join the forum for tips/advice etc

Hi Dave, welcome along. What kind of riding do you do? (Road/Track/Commute) Where abouts are you doing it?

Hi Alex. I haven?t ridden for 4/5 years since I had my lil gsxr 600 I used to love going to Matlock and the Peak District ( I?m a sucker for country scenery and the twisty roads that come with ). Ive been heavy in the car scene the last few years but there?s nothing like the bike scene and having my dream car a 830hp f90 m5 nothing else out had caught my eye until I saw the new s1k rr and after all these lockdowns I figured it?s time to get out and enjoy myself. My s1000rr arrived around a month ago the goal is get it run in and and add all the fun bits to the bike during the winter and get out as much as possible next year doing the usual rides Wales/Scotland etc. But ultimately I?d love to ride Isle of Man and if really love to ride through Austria. Oh and I?m based in Birmingham ??

Welcome ! Some jump from 600 4/5 years ago to a full current spec missile lol ! I.O.M. is an awesome fortnight, remember it like it was yesterday...

Thanks mate. Yeh it was love at first sight with the RR and absolutely love all the tech it has ( reminds me of my car). So you?ve been over to I. O. M I?m proper jealous! It?s deffo on the bucket list for me. How was it over there?

Thanks mate. Yeh it was love at first sight with the RR and absolutely love all the tech it has ( reminds me of my car). So you?ve been over to I. O. M I?m proper jealous! It?s deffo on the bucket list for me. How was it over there?

Been 3 times, fantastic every time. Mountain is something else !

Honestly can?t wait to ride it. How long have you had you RR and have you changed anything on it?

6mnths, had the gen1 & gen3 which I loved, bought this off the back of them without test riding it. Jury's still out regarding overall package, Portimao next month will decide on my decision. Fantastic bike but still need to gel with it....

Welcome to the forum Dave & congratulations on your new RR!

That?s some garage you have between the M5 and a Gen 4 RR!
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead with both vehicles [emoji41]

I too would like to head over to the IoM some day, definitely on the future ToDo list, including a Euro Tour.

Enjoy the forum, there?s a great community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Back