2022 M sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porridgewog

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
2012 traded in and the new one arrives on Friday, rubbish time of year to get a new bike however it allows me to get things sorted the way I like it.

I waited for the 2022 M sport model to become available and it's arrived in the dealer as per the photos. No great differences between 2021 and 2022 except for the calipers and a black fuel cap.

The M rear sets will be added as well as a tall dark screen before I get it and over winter I plan to do the following:

Shorty levers
Tail tidy
Chop the seat to allow a gel insert

The difference between 9 years is crazy and I love the functionality of the tft dash.

When I get round to it I'll post up some bits from my gen 2 in case anyone wants them.

Roll on spring. View attachment 615420211018_140146.jpg20211018_140125.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Make sure you get yourself a new trickle charger for lithium batteries ASAP, especially if you have a tracker. My Gen 4 lost all its charge in just a couple of weeks. I actually had BMW out today reviving the battery...

Make sure you get yourself a new trickle charger for lithium batteries ASAP, especially if you have a tracker. My Gen 4 lost all its charge in just a couple of weeks. I actually had BMW out today reviving the battery...
Glad it got revived!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back