Track Day Checklist

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Does anyone have a printable check list that I could use for Cartagena guys.. I've got one from elsewhere but wouldn't mind another one or two to compare against the one I have incase there's anything amiss..

Cheerz

S

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

bike
tools
spares
tires/pump
leathers/boots/helmet/gloves
warmers/lead/adapter
chair/helmet fan

Euro Trackday Checklist

I take very little with me on Euro trackdays as you really only need the basics. Prepare the bike well (new tyres and fluids) before shipping and you shouldn?t have anything to worry about. Remember, it?s only a trackday!

• Motorcycle Key
  • Front & Rear Paddock Stands
  • Tyre Warmers
  • Tyre Pressure Gauge
  • Foot Pump
  • Fuel Jug
  • Basic Tool Kit (For Wheel Removal & Basic Maintenance)
  • Camping Chair
  • Tie-Down Straps
  • Helmet
  • Spare Visor & Tear-Offs
  • Helmet & Suit Drier
  • Race Leathers
  • Boots
  • Gloves
  • Undersuit
  • Back & Chest Protectors
  • Spare Knee & Elbow Sliders
  • Spare Brake Pads
  • Spare Tyres
  • Brake Fluid
  • Extension Cable & Adapter

Cheers Ryan.. I'm just crossing off what I've got on my list.. Alex emailed me a spreadsheet too, so I've printed that off.. just the thought of not being able to reach into my van for that "thing" I forgot lol..

Question on tyres.. are prices commensurate with UK on site providers... don't mind buying a set when I'm out if need be.

Tyres

Question on tyres.. are prices commensurate with UK on site providers... don't mind buying a set when I'm out if need be.

To be honest it varies but usually there?s not much in it price wise. Depending on who the TDO is you may be able to preorder your tyres (with a small discount) prior to the event and they will be there waiting for you when you arrive.

Yes, I have a date in November that's a cut-off for ordering, I'll probably just do that actually.. I'll order another set of pads too, the lists are dead handy..

If you go with NL, they give a discount code and price includes fitting. It's slightly higher (20gbp) than buying from FWR but it's a good deal considering transport.

Also worth remembering it's hard to find cheap Bridgestones now, if you run them

i cable tie the key in a hidden place on the bike to make sure its defo with the bike. some companies make you disconnect battery too, not sure if yours dose.
Not a single company in the UK makes you disconnect a battery

Back