I got banned from the USA RR forum lol

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyMotorcycle

Reaction score
A few of them seem to be vaj sore... talking about they don't like going over 150 so i said maybe they should ride a smaller bike..

The thing is I totally respect riding smaller bikes.. let's not act like there's not a moto gp where they are totally ripping around on smaller engines..

Anyway I scored a great deal on a 21 with m upgrades.. and now i found a 20 with a good deal with the full m package so i'm trying to sell mine and buythat one..

but i'm here to learn about home brew ecu upgrades anyway which the usa site was sorely lacking.. The admin Benny is a douche. LOL

That idiot didn't even know that you can have a keyless fob system without a battery.. and didn't know rfid chips energize with no battery.. he was very rude in his ignorance.. i had a feeling he was going to ban me when i gave him a taste of his own disrespect. oh wll that board is lame compared to this one and i can still get on that one with a proxy but it's actually so lame i don't want to.

My bike came with a brentune (bought it from a buddy) and i'm really loving the quickness and handling..

word of advice to other ownerrs of the k67.. the handlebars are expensive (and i heard stock can damage the forks in a crash) so get yourself some clip ons.

Welcome to the forum.

How are you finding the BrenTune? Do you know what ?stage? flash it is?

Do you ride on road, track, or a bit of both?

Enjoy the forum

Back