Discounts

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheels

Can anyone let me know if there?s much of a noticeable difference on the road between carbon, forged and cast wheels? Cheers!

There is very little between the forged and carbon wheels but a noticeable difference over the cast wheels on the road or track.

Forged Wheels

It?s a worthwhile investment as it would cost you significantly more to buy a set of aftermarket forged wheels.

Tbh if I had the choice on an m sport I'd have chosen the forged wheels so I wouldn't be worrying at every tyre change. Unfortunately it's not an option.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hello all, thanks to everyone for sharing and providing advice. Today I?ve ordered a new M Sport with m endurance chain for ?19k. None of my local dealers could (or would) get anywhere near that price.

Nice! How long do you have to wait for delivery?

Thanks mate. I?ve asked for it to be delivered in March on a 22 plate. I wouldn?t get much use out of it over winter so I thought it would be best to get a new reg for next year, rather than have a new bike sat in the garage for the next few months. I bought it now because I thought it would be difficult to get a good deal in Spring when everyone is buying bikes. However, in the meantime I?ll no doubt be spending even more money buying bits to fit once it arrives! :)

oh, the urge to spend is strong! Not sure if this chip shortage affects bikes, hopefully this has no impact for you being that far out

Did you order the blue caliper version? They look pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I didn?t specify the blue calipers but assumed the bike would have them as it will be the 2022 model. I?d better confirm with the dealer as I do prefer them to the black.

Back