Deals to be made?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMD80

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all,

I?m taking an S1000RR out for a test ride next weekend, and should I love it, I?m wondering what deals can be made? I sold my Gen3 a couple of years back as I was rarely using it due to work commitments, but now I have some free time again I?m looking to find out what I?ve been missing with the Gen4! I?ll also be taking out the SDR1290 and Tuono.

Does anyone know any dealerships that are offering great deals on the sport model?

Cheers,
Ross

You can often see which dealers are offering deals on Autotrader (Aberdeen Motorrad were quite active a couple of months back) I would have thought at the start of the month you're going to have to wait until they get anxious about their monthly figures... Good luck.

Thanks mate. Recently I was told by a salesman (not a BMW dealer) that they are not offering deals as currently it?s ?like shooting fish in a barrel? - hopefully sales will calm down over the winter and I can grab a bargain! I?ll keep my eye on Autotrader, as you suggest.

Back