Hi - new member here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just joined this thread, buzzing to have my new s1000rr m sport. what a bike! trying to upload a pic but cant see where. help appreciated please! also need some pointers with a full exhuast system.

Happy riding!

Ended up getting my bike after going into the dealers to get my X5 wheel bearing done. Saw this and couldn't resist that was it. I had a 2019 Gixxer thou before and I ahve to say the S1000rr M sport wipes the floor with it in every way.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'd have thought the 2019 Gixxer was still an incredible bike, but happy to see another convert to the RR.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes the Gixxer was still really good but its nowhere near as refined as the BMW. I just never gelled with it and I instantly gelled with the BMW. I love the riding position - it was all just little things with the Gixxer. I wasn't even looking for a new bike and never usually go to the BMW dealer for maintenance bcause my X5 is now 10 years old - I had no choice though because my wheel was about to fall off!!

Hi guys,

Just joined this thread, buzzing to have my new s1000rr m sport. what a bike! trying to upload a pic but cant see where. help appreciated please! also need some pointers with a full exhuast system.

Happy riding!

Welcome, lots of info and good banter and interesting S1000RR topics on here and plenty to read about full exhaust systems. Have a good look around and if you find it useful, consider joining as a Premier Member for a small annual fee (?12 ?) and then you'll be able to post pictures, I believe.

Tell us, where geographically are you based? Where do you intend to ride, road or track or both?

Aah, that explains why I couldn't upload a pic then! I might well join premium. I'm down in Cornwall so it will be predominantly road riding but I am going to do a track day next year, at least one!

My exhaust is on the way - its an M4 full system

Back