Morning all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S1KRR82

Reaction score
Ey up everyone.
First post as just joined up after lurking for a while whilst doing my research. I?ve just bought a 2015 bike and collect her on Wednesday, needless to say I?m a little excited!
Really enjoy the forum, the information and advice has been really useful already and I look forward to adding to it in the coming months and years.
Hope everyone gets chance to get out for a bit today before the weather changes and we run out of petrol:)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What colour scheme have you gone for and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

The Gen 3 RR?s are amazing machines, so I?m sure you?re going to have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji41]
What is your previous motorcycling history?

Am glad you?re enjoying the forum, there?s a good community on here and as you say loads of information [emoji846]

Hi Oil, thanks for the warm welcome.
I looked for a black bike to match my car (because I?m a tart at heart obviously)! I?m lucky enough to live close to the Peak District and Staffs Moorlands so enjoy a spirited blast out whenever possible. I have a short B road commute so often use the bike for that too.
I?ve had all sorts of stuff over the years but most recently sold my Tiger Explorer 1200 and Street Twin but still got the Street Triple RX for the time being.
Looking forward to getting the new bike home, giving her a proper detail and then learning her ways!
Cheers

Back