Which Paddock Stand

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
commenting without actually knowing the facts? have a check next time ;)

Here are few examples

Ducati

image.png

image.png

BMW

image.png

image.png

Harris is 2x more expensive and at the end of the day its a piece of metal

Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply.

I?ve looked at the suggestions you?ve made such as Constands, Harris etc?.

When looking at buying rear paddock stands, none can confirm that they will fit a 2021 S1000RR.

My existing rear paddock stand I have had for 13 years , and has adjusted to every bike I?ve owned, but the RR is wider and it does not fit it.

Can anyone suggest an exact model/brand of stand and a link to buy it from?

Thanks

Jim

Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply.

I?ve looked at the suggestions you?ve made such as Constands, Harris etc?.

When looking at buying rear paddock stands, none can confirm that they will fit a 2021 S1000RR.

My existing rear paddock stand I have had for 13 years , and has adjusted to every bike I?ve owned, but the RR is wider and it does not fit it.

Can anyone suggest an exact model/brand of stand and a link to buy it from?

Thanks

Jim
My Harris fits mine perfect get Harris bought and end this ! Lol

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Here are few examples

Ducati

image.png

image.png

BMW

image.png

image.png

Harris is 2x more expensive and at the end of the day its a piece of metal

yes your right it is a peice of metal,1 shite powder coated steel,heavy+will rust before you know it,the other is also metal,just far far better quality.same as owt,pay for what you get in the long run.

i do wish i had more fish like you when i used to go,you seam to stay on the hook forever :)

yes your right it is a peice of metal,1 shite powder coated steel,heavy+will rust before you know it,the other is also metal,just far far better quality.same as owt,pay for what you get in the long run.

Not really. Unless you spend majority of track time sitting the box staring at Harris

This is 4 years old by now. Show me rust ?

image.png

Weights the same as Harris btw, cost twice cheaper.

I have a constand and a harris, what does that make me [emoji14]

GDH carbon stands are the real money no object choice!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Haha snap, front Constand rear is a Harris. I want to know if i am still in the rich poser category?

Not really. Unless you spend majority of track time sitting the box staring at Harris

This is 4 years old by now. Show me rust ?

image.png

Weights the same as Harris btw, cost twice cheaper.

if you're happy,i'm happy.

Ok thanks everyone for your advice, I think I?m going to go with Harris. They are expensive but when you take into account that the bike was 17k, why not get top quality stand for such a great bike ?

Any suggestions which Harris front paddock stand to buy as well??

Cheers boys, I appreciate the help ?

Ok thanks everyone for your advice, I think I?m going to go with Harris. They are expensive but when you take into account that the bike was 17k, why not get top quality stand for such a great bike ?

Dont forget your mat
A0298963.jpg

Last edited:

stand doesnt make you faster

for difference better buy SBS DS-2 pads

In that case buy the BMW stand ?

who'd have thought a paddock stand thread would cause such a commotion :) :shadow:

Back